Resource 1-on-1 with Kathryn Shaughnessy
Name: Kathryn Shaughnessy
Title: Marketing Associate
Email Address: email@example.com
As a Marketing Associate at Resource 1, Kathryn is responsible for in-house marketing initiatives such as assisting with web design and analysis, ensuring brand continuity across all channels, editing social media and website content, and composing and sending out marketing workflows to increase client/candidate engagement. She also gathers and analyzes industry data to identify key campaign strategies, influences, and terminology. Aside from marketing, Kathryn provides IT support for the firm’s ATS/CRM platform and backend and accounting platforms.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Probably northern California.
- What could someone find you doing on a Saturday?
At my kickboxing class, hanging out with friends, or traveling.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Save most of it, but I’d also pay off my student loans and all other expenses. I’d also fit some traveling in.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have now, what would it be?
Public speaking! I’m trying to force myself to speak in front of people whenever the opportunity presents itself.
- If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Any specific time?
Future, 2040 to see how my life turns out.
- What’s the last picture on your phone?
A photo of me and my friends squished into a phonebooth in London.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
Teleportation because I would be able to get to places so much faster.
- Do you have any pets? What are they and their names?
I have a blue Betta fish named Leo, short for Leonardo da Fishy.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
- What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
Aerosmith featuring Slash.
- What is your favorite quote?
“Life’s short, eat dessert first!” -My aunt and also a few famous people.
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? What was it?
The summer of 2017, I was staying in a small medieval town in France called Avignon and I had a burger with a ring of Brie cheese in the middle and the restaurant’s special sauce. I’ll never forget that burger.
- What sound do you love?
A baby’s laughter and thunderstorms.