Resource 1-on-1 with Jim Gardner
Name: Jim Gardner
Title: Senior Vice President of Business Development and Managing Director
Email Address: email@example.com
As the Senior Vice President of Business Development and Managing Director at Resource 1, Jim manages the sales team, identifies new business opportunities, and is responsible for the development and management of multiple client relationships. He has been a part of the Resource 1 team for over 20 years and is actively involved in developing and implementing the company’s strategic initiatives. He is a trusted advisor to clients in all areas of technology and staff augmentation. After gaining a Bachelor of Science degree from Western Illinois University, Jim acquired an MBA from Keller Graduate School of Management.
- What is your favorite sports team?
I’m a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan. My family is from Philly and even though I was raised in Illinois, my house was a Philly sports house.
- At age 5, what was your answer to, “what do you want to be when you grow up?”
A solider in the army.
- Favorite quote?
I don’t know who said it, but I like the quote “We have two ears and one mouth and we should use them proportionally”. It’s a good quote to follow if you are in sales.
- Do you have any pets? What are they and their names?
One dog, a yellow Lab named Rugby, and two cats, Percy and Curry (as in Steph Curry).
- What is the best concert you have ever been to?
It’s a tie between Paul McCartney in Las Vegas and U2 at the United Center.
- Who is the last person that you hugged?
My 9-year-old son, Luke.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy my mom a vacation house and pay college tuition for my nieces and nephew.
- What is the last vacation you went on?
Out to Philadelphia to visit family.
- What is your favorite thing to cook?
Rib Eye Steak on the grill.
- What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween. I’ve always been a big horror fan and they go hand in hand.