Resource 1-on-1 with Claudette Kessler
Name: Claudette Kessler
Title: Marketing Assistant
Email Address: email@example.com
As a Marketing Assistant at Resource 1, Claudette is responsible for checking all published content for brand continuity and clarity. She works closely with the Marketing/Technology Specialist on IT projects and is responsible for research and outreach processes. In addition to marketing, Claudette also focuses on the trends of the IT Staffing industry in order to provide information and analyses to the Resource 1 team.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Anywhere near a coast. I love being close to water.
- What could someone find you doing on a Saturday?
Reading a book, working out at the gym, or lifeguarding at a local pool!
- If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Any specific time?
I would go to the past. The more I know about the past, mine or not, the better. History is doomed to repeat itself if you don’t know it.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
My siblings. They may drive me nuts, but they are the best.
- What is your favorite book to read?
The Harry Potter series. Best books ever.
- What’s the last picture you took on your phone?
A screenshot of a Portillo’s code for free fries for my little sister.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Invest it to help pay for medical school. Also, maybe go to Disney once or twice.
- If you had to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
Hearing. I know some sign language and I think the Deaf culture is incredible.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A professional ballet dancer.
- What sound do you love?
I love the sound of rain during a thunderstorm. It’s so calming and refreshing.