Resource 1-on-1 with Nick Kusen
Name: Nick Kusen
Title: Recruiting Associate
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Recruiting Associate with Resource 1, Nick works with the Recruiting Department by helping find new talent for each job. To find candidates, Nick uses our internal CRM software and external resources to produce a wide candidate pool for each job. Furthermore, Nick screens and qualifies each candidate for presentation to the recruiting team.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
Here in Chicago suburbs. We have great schools and I love all four seasons.
- What could someone find you doing on a Saturday?
Being outdoors with my family either at the zoo or at a local farm.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
I’d buy a house and then set up a charity.
- What is your favorite book to read?
The Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly. After living in Los Angeles for over a decade I have always enjoyed the different locations featured in the series.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school was math. I enjoyed it because it was so objective.
- If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Any specific time?
I’d go to the past so I could meet my grandfathers and spend time with that generation.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
The ability to stop time so I could fit more into my day.
- Do you have any pets? What are they and their names?
I have two cats. Rocky is a Russion Blue and Ginger is an orange and white Tabby.
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? What was it?
One of my most memorable meals was my birthday dinner at the Getty Center in Los Angeles.
- What sound do you love?
I love the beep of the coffee pot when it’s ready and heavy rain during a thunderstorm.