Resource 1-on-1 with Marcy Link
Name: Marcy Link
Title: Human Resources Manager
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
College / University: State University of New York at Oswego
As the Human Resources Manager at Resource 1, Marcy is responsible for the retention of the consulting team, preparation of consultant and client legal agreements, internal staffing needs and benefit management for several companies. She also assists in the human resources consulting aspect of Resource 1, regularly providing support to the division.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I would love to live in a warm beach town, relaxing on the sand every day.
- What could someone find you doing on a Saturday?
Working out in the morning, running errands, kid swimming lessons, kid soccer games, kid baseball games and birthday parties. I basically run my kids around all day long!
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Save the money…and still work! I love being busy and feeling accomplished on a daily basis.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
Learn to play the guitar. I just got one for Mother’s Day and I am dying to be an expert!
- If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Any specific time?
I would travel back to 1999-2000 when I studied abroad in Australia. I would love to experience that whole trip again.
- What’s the last picture you took on your phone?
I took a video of my 4 year old giving his “doggie” a drink of water. He is a stuffed doggie.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
To heal others. There are so many news stories and feeds on social media about sick children that really hit me hard. I count my blessings every day.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
An Olympic Gymnast….didn’t every little girl?
- What’s your favorite quote? “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- What sound do you love?
Birds chirping in the morning on a sunny spring/summer day.