Resource 1-on-1 with Rick Phillips
Name: Rick Phillips
Title: Account Manager
Email Address: email@example.com
As an Account Executive for Resource 1, Rick is responsible for the development and management of new business opportunities and building key customer relationships for our Enterprise Services Division. He brings a well-rounded background with over 20 years of IT staff augmentation and technical consulting sales experience to Resource 1. Rick’s breadth of experience includes working with companies from various industries ranging in size from large multi-national organizations to Chicago based small businesses. Throughout his career he has built a reputation for delivering an exceptional customer experience and prides himself on fulfilling each of his client’s unique business requirements through communication, persistence, and dedication.
- What could someone find you doing on a Saturday?
Running my daughter to dance or cheerleading, my son to Game Stop, or everyone to the water park.
- What is your favorite book to read?
Any James Patterson.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have now, what would it be?
Singing. I love to sing, I just have a horrible voice.
- If you had to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
My wife would say I have no sense. But I guess, smell.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
Math. It came easy to me. Bowling was a close second.
- If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Any specific time?
Future. 400 years from now. Cool stuff.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A baseball player, but two knee surgeries ended that dream.
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
Helicopter skiing in Jackson Hole, WY.
- What is your favorite quote?
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? What was it?
Christmas Dinner. I was the Chef, and it was outstanding. Prime rib, french onion soup, braised cabbage, roasted garlic potatoes, and Nothing Bunt Cake for dessert.