Resource 1-on-1 with Maggie Ulanecka
Name: Maggie Ulanecka
Title: Recruiting Associate
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As a Recruiting Associate at Resource 1, Maggie delivers valuable support to the Resource 1 recruiting team by identifying and screening IT Consultants, ensuring they are a technical and cultural fit. Additionally, she schedules and prepares candidates for interviews and performs reference checks. Maggie is responsible for assisting her manager with IT placements and ensuring consultants are satisfied with their placements.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
If I could live anywhere, I would move back to Tarnow, Poland – the town where I was born and raised – to be with my family.
- What could someone find you doing on a Saturday?
Running errands, doing something active, volunteering at an animal shelter, or spending time with family and friends.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
Growing up, as a birthday gift, my parents would send me on yearly vacations to Poland so that I would be able to spend summers with my family. I would always look forward to those trips; I’ve gained a lot of great memories from them.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
I would buy a plot of land to build an animal sanctuary, share some of the money with my family, and I would travel the world.
- What is your favorite book to read?
I love to read, I have too many favorites to choose just one.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have now, what would it be?
I would love to be able to sing or dance professionally.
- If you had to live without one of your five senses, which one would you give up?
I would be able to live without the sense of smell.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
Psychology and Sign Language – I took two years of ASL in college and I really enjoyed it.
- If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Any specific time?
I would travel to the past back to the 80’s so that I could meet my parents when they were my age.
- What’s the last picture on your phone?
A picture of the sun setting through clouds.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
The power to teleport so that I could be anywhere, at any time.
- Do you have any pets? What are they and their names?
A Maltese-Yorkie named Milo.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
I love animals, so I wanted to become a veterinarian, but I didn’t like the idea of putting them down. After that, I wanted to be a TV news anchor.
- When was the last time you had an amazing meal? What was it?
Grilled BBQ chicken fruit salad from Bahama Breeze, I highly recommend.
- What sound do you love?
I love the sound birds singing in the morning, wind blowing through the trees, and the sound of waves crashing on the beach.