Resource 1-on-1 with Gary Moore
Name: Gary Moore
Title: President and Managing Partner
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
As President and Managing Partner of Resource 1, Gary not only runs the company, but he also markets to key clients and sets corporate direction. Gary has over 44 years of IT experience, starting with 15 years working for IBM and 27 with Resource 1.
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
I would live in Naples, FL on the ocean.
- What could someone find you doing on a Saturday?
- What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
Gold Rolex watch
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
If I won the lottery, I would be doing the same thing I’m doing today.
- If you could time travel, would you go to the past or the future? Any specific time?
I would time travel to the future and I would check out the market and make a fortune.
- What’s the last picture on your phone?
The last picture on my phone is my 8-year-old son, Axel.
- What was your favorite subject in school?
My favorite subject in school was Math.
- What is your favorite book to read?
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a truck driver.
- What’s the best concert you’ve ever been to?
Alvin Lee, from Ten Years After- I’m Going Home.
- What is your favorite quote?
“Weak men wait for opportunity; strong men make them.”
- What sound do you love?
The crowd at a football game.
- What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you?
My mother raised me.