Resource 1-on-1 with Kristen Long
Name: Kristen Long
Title: Account Manager
Email Address: email@example.com
College / University: Olivet Nazarene University
As an Account Manager at Resource 1, Kristen works with our HP NonStop business practice and identifies new business opportunities for our Enterprise division.
- What could someone find you doing on a Saturday?
Practically anything outdoors in the summertime, but mostly kicking back on the boat or wakeboarding. In the wintertime playing tennis, if snow, then cross country skiing or a snowboarding getaway.
- What is the best gift you’ve ever been given?
A few friends and family kidnapped me and took me for a surprise extended weekend for a rafting/climbing adventure in the Wisconsin Northwoods.
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
Start up several charities, travel as much as possible.
- If you could master one skill you don’t have right now, what would it be?
Pilot a plane
- If you had to live without one of your 5 senses, which one would you give up?
Even though I love food, it would be taste because I definitely couldn’t give up the others.
- If you could have a super power, what would it be and why?
I would like to blink and be anywhere I wanted. I could maximize my time and have a ton of adventures!
- Do you have any pets? What are they and their names?
I claim my parent’s Schnoodle, Bella, as my own since I’m too busy to have a dog.
- What did you want to be when you grew up?
A News Reporter
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
The stupidest, daring thing was hiking the Waimea Canyon in Kauai with one bottle of water and an apple not realizing the trail rated as ‘moderate’ would then turn out to be an intense 7-hour dehydrating trek.
- What sound do you love?
Boats on the lake.